TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you decide to join Patchwork Angel, you will be required to agree to other terms and conditions for the supply of Patchwork Angel web hosting and other services.
The laws of Queensland govern the operation of this website and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
The information on this website is provided in good faith and Patchwork Angel believes it to be accurate. However, if you wish to obtain services from Patchwork Angel, you should not rely solely on the information on this website but should make specific enquiries concerning the nature of the services and their suitability for the use to which they will be put. Unless stated otherwise, all information on this website is supplied without any warranty, condition or another term as to the quality of any services or their suitability for any particular purpose.
Patchwork Angel is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss of income, profit, business contracts or goodwill or any indirect or financial loss suffered whether arising in contract, negligence or otherwise arising in connection with use of this website.
To the extent permitted by law, Patchwork Angel’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
This website is the copyright property of Patchwork Angel. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website,
without the written permission of Patchwork Angel.
4. Trade Marks
This website contains trademarks of Patchwork Angel. No licence, interest or right to or in any such trademarks of Patchwork Angel is granted to or conferred upon you. Any reproduction or use of any of the content on this site, without the express written consent of Patchwork Angel or unless expressly authorised by law, is prohibited.
If you use any of Patchwork Angel’s trademarks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing those trademarks to us. You must not use any of our trademarks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services.
- Linked Web Sites
This website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
Links to those websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of those websites, or for any information, products or services referred to on those other websites.
Unless stated otherwise, we have:
- no relationship with the owners or operators of those linked websites; and
- no control over or rights in those linked web site
- You link to any such website entirely at your own risk.
- Any party seeking to link to this site either directly or from within a frameset must first seek consent from Patch Work Angel.
6. User Licence to Patchwork Angel
By placing or sending any information or other material to Patchwork Angel (including posting messages, uploading files, inputting data or engaging in any other form of communication) you grant to Patchwork Angel a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted worldwide license to do the following in respect of the information or material:
- use, copy, sub-licence, redistribute, adapt, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform or display; and
- Sub licence to any third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted.
The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit all proprietary rights in any such information or other material including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark or patent laws under any jurisdiction worldwide. You expressly waive in favour of Patchwork Angel and any other party authorised by Patchwork Angel all moral rights and any similar rights in any jurisdiction which you may have or hereafter acquire in respect of any relevant communication or other material.
7. RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Returns will not be accepted on goods already shipped unless the goods have a manufacturing fault. Goods will not be accepted for return if the customer changes their mind or orders by mistake.
Cancelled orders will incur a processing charge due to the costs outlaid by us due to the bank and merchant fees on processing.