This statement discloses the privacy practices for this website only, including an explanation of:
- the categories of personally identifiable information about you that may be collected;
- how the information is used;
- the categories of persons or entities with whom the information may be shared;
- the choices are available to you regarding the collection, use, and distribution of the information;
- how you can opt-in or out of Patchworkangel.com.au promotional e-mail;
- the kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information;
- how you can review and request changes to the information;
- how we notify visitors and users of this website of changes to this privacy statement; and
- the privacy policies that apply to subscribers to each Patchworkangel.com.au product and service.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to Patchworkangel.com.au through one of the Contact Us forms you will find on the website
Information Collection and Use
A special note about children: Patchworkangel.com.au does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen and does not wish to collect any such information. Federal law requires website operators who collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen to first get parental consent. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else
What categories of personally identifiable information do we collect?
The information collected by patchworkangel.com.au falls into two categories:
- information voluntarily supplied by visitors to and users of the website and
- tracking information recorded as visitors and users navigate through the website. Some of this information is personally identifiable information, but much of it is not. Personally, identifiable information is information that identifies a particular person.
To make use of some features on our website visitors and users need to register and provide certain information as part of the registration process. We may ask, for example, for your name, e-mail address, street address, postcode, Our systems will remember some of this information the next time you log in and use our website, but you can always review and change your information by following the instructions below under Changes to Information in this statement. The more you tell us about yourself, the more value we can offer you. Supplying this information is entirely voluntary. But if you choose not to supply the information, we may be unable to provide you with the products and services we make available to other users and visitors to our website. When you submit any personally identifiable information over this website, patchworkangel.com.au
- will use the information for the purposes described at the time you submit it (for example, your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address provided while ordering one of our products or services will be used in connection with the processing and fulfilment of your order) and
- may use the information to contact you to make you aware of other products and services of interest. Of course, if you want to remain completely anonymous, you’re still free to take advantage of the publicly available content on our website without registration.
What categories of persons or entities do we share personally identifiable information with?
We consider the personally identifiable information contained in our business records to be confidential. We may sometimes disclose personally identifiable information about you to our affiliates or to others who work for us. For example, we may be required by law to disclose personally identifiable information about you without your consent and without notice in order to comply with a valid legal process such as a subpoena, court order, or search warrant.
What do we do to personalise your use of this website?
We use two kinds of cookies:
- temporary or session-based cookies that contain certain information about a user’s or visitor’s use of our website at a particular time and
- persistent cookies that contain certain account-related information about a registered user’s use of our website. Session-based cookies are automatically disabled or deleted when a user or visitor to our website closes his or her browser software at the end of the session. Persistent cookies remain stored on a registered user’s computer system until he or she disables or deletes them. You may read about enabling, disabling, and deleting cookies in your browser help file, if you set your browser not to accept cookies or delete them, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalised features enjoyed by other visitors to and users of our website.
The cookies we use do not directly identify visitors to or users of our website as particular persons. Rather, they contain information sufficient to simplify and improve a visitor’s or user’s experience on our website. For example, we may use session-based cookies to track the pages on our website visited by our users. We can build a better website if we know which pages our users are visiting and how often. Or, we may use persistent cookies to simplify access to a user’s account information over our website, for example.
In connection with the standard operation of patchworkangel.com.au, certain non-personally identifiable information about visitors to this website is recorded. This information is used primarily to tailor and enhance visitors experience using the website. We may use this information in an aggregated, non-personally identifiable form to, among other things, measure the use of our website and determine which products and services are the most popular with website visitors.
All information gathered on our website is stored within a patchworkangel.com.au -controlled database accessible only to patchworkangel.com.au and its specifically authorised contractors and vendors. However, as effective as any security measure implemented by patchworkangel.com.au may be, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. If you don’t want us to know any particular information about you, don’t include it in anything that you submit or post to this website or send to us in an e-mail.
Changes to Information
You may review and change information that you provide to us through this website by returning to the pages where you entered it, and reviewing or changing the information directly. You may also request changes to some information, such as billing and account information if you are a patchworkangel.com.au customer, by calling patchworkangel.com.au
on 07 5477 0700, or International +61 7 5477 0700.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. If we change this privacy statement at some point in the future, we will post the changes on our website and by continuing to use the website after we post any changes, you accept and agree to this privacy statement, as modified. Of course, our use of information gathered while the current privacy statement is in effect will be consistent with the current statement, even if we change that statement later
Privacy Policies for Patchworkangel.com.au Products and Service
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for this website only.
Effective: January 2017 to current